Homemade Cakery, Fethiye was established in March 2018 by Burcu Arslan, who moved from Istanbul to Fethiye in 2016.
Homemade Cakery specialises in homemade desserts, freshly prepared, without the use any additives or preservatives – in fact, they pride themselves on preparing every cake or dessert the old fashioned way, just like our mothers used to do it!
Do you have a special occasion looming?
Homemade Cakery also make celebration cakes to order, simply drop in to see them at Cumhuriyet Mah. Dispanser Cad. No:17/A Fethiye or send them a message via their Facebook page.
In addition to the mouth watering selections of sweets, their menu also includes homemade lemonade, iced tea, çay and coffee a range of delicious savoury snacks, including:
- Kaşar, kuru domates, fesleğenli tost (Grilled yellow cheese sandwich with dried tomatoes & basil)
- Beyaz peynirli, domatesli tost (Grilled white cheese and tomato sandwich)
- Ekmek üzeri avokado tost (Open avocado sandwich)
- Omlet (sade veya peynirli) (Omelette / plain or with cheese)
- Çırpılmış yumurta, beyaz peynir, taze otlar (Scrambled eggs, white cheese, fresh herbs)
- Menemen (Tomato & pepper mix with eggs)
Homemade Cakery is open Monday to Saturday between the hours of 10:00 to 20:30.
Homemade Cakery is also a member of the Friends of Fethiye Loyalty Scheme, offering a 10% discount to all Loyalty Scheme cardholders. You can find out further details of the Loyalty scheme here.